Keeping track of the days - Erin Condren Life Planner


Its no secret that I love my Erin Condren, I didn't get one this year because of the cost but she currently has planners for 50% off! So I jumped on and ordered one as im struggling to keep track of the days being in quarantine. Im super excited to get my package, I got some markers and clips (to attach extra things inside) which were also 50% off. All up I spent $63 including postage and saved $34 ($102 AUD saved $50AUD). Great deal! I got the collage cover as I always do with this years photos of Rue. Even better is that shipping is always super fast even though its coming from America I get it within a week. I will say that shipping is very steep at $38AUD and there is no option for non express post but I  am yet to find a planner that I like better and always end out coming back to it.

The reason is I love the month to view. I haven't found another planner that has that, they are all week or day to view. I don't have enough on to need those and having the month laid out on one page is what I need to see so I can plan ahead.

Use this link to get your planner and check out the other deals Erin Condren referal link

I'll post pictures of mine when it arrives after Easter.



Powered by Blogger.